måndag 3 maj 2010

(Everything happens for a reason, everything happens for a reason, everything happens for a reason...)

Hello! (I will write this in english, cuz I know some of you don't always feel like translating my blog and I want y'all to know this, just in case :P)

Well, the plan was spending a nice week-end in Sweden and be back by Monday (yes, today) so I could go back to school tomorrow and all that boring stuff that is a part of daily routines...
Due to an unfortunate series of chain reactions, turns out I missed my flight and was advised to wait a few days to book a new one (as one alternative that was given to me was Kph-Lis for 900 euros I can totally understand that...) so that is what I am doing.
I don't know if I'll be back by wednesday, thursday or friday but I will sure say something to all of you who might have an interest in/need of meeting me during the week and might be reading my blog, cuz I will surely update it. :)

And that was about it that I felt like sharing.



/CAT


1 kommentar:

RaquelSushi sa...

Miss you camelinha <3 love yah <3

Skicka en kommentar

 
Anpassad sökning